[Gpdd] MISC.: Nugget's visit

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 29 15:21:55 EST 2020

Carol, it is great to hear that you are much better now. Yes, holding Avalanche is very good medicine!

Thank you for hosting Nugget and for making sure he writes to me. I know he had a wonderful time on the Cumberland River, and I realize it was a typo when he, um, spoke of moonshine and brandy! Looking forward to hearing more about his adventures with Avalanche.

He did text me a bit of an unclear message about being on the boat and seeing the sunset and how it looked like peaches mixed with <garbled>. Not sure what that was about.

Thank you again! It has been a bit crazy around here, so I am behind on the Digests and I'm sorry for taking so long to write.

Cindy and a new little guy, happy that Nugget is having a great time