[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: The Memorial List is Here!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 09:56:45 EDT 2020

Dear Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,
The 2020 Peter Gurney Memorial List and Photos is now up on the GPDD webpage.  Please take a look at this year's list and beautiful photos submitted by our participants.
Think about our light traveling around the world, going through the different time zones, for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see.
Thanks to all who participated in this year's memorial.  Guinea pigs make the world a nicer place.
Fondly,Ralphy, Nugget, Scotty, and (in memory), Stuart Little