[Gpdd] CARE: floor time

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 21 09:38:56 EDT 2020

Dear Rayna,

The boys and I are pleased you enjoyed hearing about their adventures with floor time. They are getting more bold, and Monday night Nugget came out of his carrier a couple of times to demand veggies. (He trots to the edge of the linoleum, as close to the refrigerator as he can while still staying in his play area.)

Scottie decided he can use the wood part to sit on, and I was surprised to see him comfortably perching there.

Yes, it's just like piggies to both want the sofa at one time!

Take care and stay-well wishes to all,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie