[Gpdd] MISC.: floortime

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 28 11:28:20 EDT 2020

Dear Glynis, Charlie, and Bella,

We are pleased you are enjoying reading of our floortime adventures. We see, though, that we are going to have to ask our mom to hide some treats for us, as none showed up last night. (No hidden ones, we mean.)

Our mom did not put us out until for quite a while yesterday, and I, Scottie, had to eye her to remind her. As soon as she got everything ready, we immediately ate and drank as if we'd been in our play area all day. No more staying in the carrier!

Cindy here. Thank you for your wonderful comment about painting a pigture in words. I couldn't do it without the boys' help. :)

Sending out love, hugs, wheeks, and stay-safe-and-well wishes to all.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie