[Gpdd] MISC.: hurricanes

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 31 10:03:26 EDT 2020

Ellen, Chin Chin, Zoey, Taffy, Kiwi, and Lava, thank you for letting us know all is well now that Hurricane Douglas is out to sea. Some of the predictions for rain there were scary, and we hope you didn't get anything that heavy!

We appreciate the update on your furkids, both inside and outside. How great that you and others help feed the fixed outdoor cats that have become homeless.

Very nice to hear that Zoey has a new chinchilla cage. What sort of toys do chinchillas have in their cages?

So glad all of you are safe!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie