[Gpdd] MISC: edible bowls

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 8 12:06:57 EDT 2020

Dee, Josie, and Lily, thanks for the update on Josie and Lily. It is great to hear that the meloxicam is helping Josie move around better, and it sounds like she is definitely more comfortable. We're sorry that her eye crusties have continued, but it's good that the ointment helps.

So sweet that Lily popcorns when you fill the hay rack. Like Lily, Nugget does not like to be petted, at least not on the nose. Oddly enough, he will let me gently stroke under his chin!

Thanks for the info that there are also edible bowls for dogs. Glynis, maybe Bella will be able to get one!

Wonderful that you are on Zoom now and enjoying various activities through it. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie