[Gpdd] MISC: roll call

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 12:14:15 EDT 2020

Dear Cindy,

Hello from Wheeling, IL.

Still here, and although our house has been without a piggy for some years,
I cannot give up the "friendly cyber piggy in the mailbox."

Everyone, I so enjoy reading about your piggies' doings, and I grieve with
you when the news is bad, as I know how hard it is to lose one of our
friends, of whatever species.

I was lucky enough that my piggies were generally healthy, but when/if they
were not, the great advice and support of the GPDD was totally awesome.

Wishing everyone best of health, and many good times ahead.

Thank you, Cindy, for issuing  a roll call.

Love and wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem