[Gpdd] MISC.: roll call

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 18 09:51:30 EDT 2020

Rayna and Carol, thank you for answering my roll call. It's so good to know you and your families are well. In these difficult times, the word "well" is so wonderful to be able to say, and write.

Rayna, it's good to hear how helpful the Digest was with your piggies' health. We're so lucky to have the Digest, in good times and bad.

Carol, I hope the cases aren't rising in Nashville, but it does seem there are increases in many places. I guess all we can do is be as careful as we can.

Love to all and please stay safe!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie