[Gpdd] MISC.: roll call

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Thu Jun 18 13:14:28 EDT 2020

Hello All,

We are down to two piggies down from four earlier this year, losing Dante
Wigglebottom in Feb.  and then Peppers Popcornpants a couple of months ago.
Right now we have Dmitri and Chase, both in separate arenas but right next
to each other. Chase is a very high energy and wild piggy, and likes
staring and rumblestrutting at Dmitri. We tried putting them together but
Chase was on the attack too much.

Chase has been enjoying my working from home, as this means he can chew on
the bars and wheek until he gets a pea flake, his favorite treat. There
have been a few times when I have been in online meetings when Chase has
decided he was going to have a piggy tantrum because he wanted a treat
immediately. It's quite funny! I'm going to miss the active little guy
whenever we have to go back into work.

Jocelyn, Dmitri, and Chase