[Gpdd] Miscellaneous: Roll Call

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 06:00:46 EDT 2020

Hi All :-)
In Victoria Australia we’ve been able to keep numbers down but not as low
as we’d like.
We’ve recently had some spikes of new numbers, mostly from overseas
travelers come home :-(
My hubby’s work slowed down but he had work. Two of my children have been
working from home. And our eldest ended up having to stay in Auckland. I’ve
continued to work right through as I’m a medical receptionist.
Charlie and Bella enjoyed grandpa being around a bit more!
Love to all and please stay safe. Sending lots of nose scritches and little
kisses for all fur, feathered and scaled babies.
Love Glynis xxxxxxxx