[Gpdd] MISC: Roll Call

Monica Morris mmorris at buinea.com
Sat Jun 20 07:14:31 EDT 2020

It seems I am in the pandemic mental-fog that I've read about (or
perhaps developed after reading!).  Being retired for a long time, I am
accustomed to structuring on my own, etc., but this new uncertainty and
anxiety is challenging.

Cirrus and Babka are doing great.  About 9 months old.  The guinea pigs
stay in their cage as I change out their towels each day.  This excites
them and they popcorn as high as 3 inches and sometimes spin around
while doing this.  I can't help but laugh while I'm completing this
daily chore.  Something lovely during these odd times.

Sending good wishes to everyone and everypig.  Stay well.  It is nice to
hear from everyone.

Regards,.

Monica, Cirrus and Babka