[Gpdd] HEALTH: Nugget's teeth trim

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 20 10:53:18 EDT 2020

Nugget had to have his teeth trimmed Thursday, and it was a more complex procedure since it also involved a molar or two. Not entirely sure, since communication is a bit harder when dealing with curbside service!

Thursday evening I realized he was not quite himself and might need some pain medicine, which he doesn't need when he just gets his front teeth trimmed.

He's had the pain medicine before and loves it. As soon as I brought it home and gave him a dose, he perked up immediately! It was as if he knew it was going to help him. He literally took the medicine then ran over and began eating pellets and hay and drinking water.

Oh, when Nugget came home, Scottie was so excited! He heard me put the carrier down and he began wheeking and running around their cage.

Also, one of the vet techs called to tell me Nugget had come through the procedure well and said she was holding him in her lap. It meant a lot to hear that.

Hope all are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie