[Gpdd] MISC: Ralphy Lauren Update

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 12:42:00 EDT 2020

Ralphy is doing great since his stone surgery in May. His mama Rickie says "he eats like a relative!" and has gained his weight back. I see them once a week, as they are both seniors in a retirement community.  Ralphy gets exercise to run free on carpet all over the living room and dining room when I'm there.  He is on a lower-calcium/oxalate diet now (no spinach, kale, limited mint), and seems to love most of the new veggies.
Weee are glad to hear that Nugget came through his teeth-trimming procedure well, and that Scottie welcomed him home.
Weee hope all are doing okay during these trying times, and so good to hear from everyone.
Guinea pigs make the world a nicer place.

My best,AudreyRemembering Gordon and Reese