[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Dante Wigglebottom

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 21 12:53:50 EDT 2020

Jocelyn, Dmitri, and Chase, we are so very sorry to hear that Dante Wigglebottom passed away in February. Please accept our condolences. We never could decide if we liked his first name or last name best, but they both were so great and descriptive. We always enjoyed hearing about him and his interactions with his brothers, and he will be much missed. How lucky Dante Wigglebottom was to be a beloved member of your family and to receive your excellent care.

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie