[Gpdd] MISC.: roll call

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 22 17:00:39 EDT 2020

It's so nice to hear from everyone!

Francine, we'd love to hear more about your grey parrot, Jed. How long has he been with you? Great that you and your mom can now open your tax office to one person at a time. We hope you didn't have the coronavirus back in December, but we are glad you got well!

Mary Fran, we can imagine you are relieved your work for tax season is over and you can relax at the lake later this month. Best wishes on your home renovation projects.

Jean and the Misfits, thanks for the ray of hope that you know two people who've had the coronavirus and have recovered. That is wonderful news! Good idea to work and then go on home to lessen being out too much. Yes, we bet the Misfits are enjoying getting more attention.

Jocelyn, again we are so sorry to hear about Dante Wigglebottom and Peppers Popcornpants, but we enjoyed your report on the adventures of Dmitri and Chase. It sounds as though Chase lives up to his name. How funny that he throws tantrums if he doesn't get his pea flake. He probably thinks you are working from home so you can give him more treats.

Glynis, Charlie, and Bella, we hope the spikes from travelers returning home will go lower soon. It is good to hear that your husband has had work and your work has continued throughout. Yes, we're sure Charlie and Bella are enjoying having their Grandpa home more. Glad all of your children are well, and we hope everyone will be back in Australia soon.

Please take care, all, and stay safe.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie