[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: the time is fast approaching!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 2 16:18:59 EST 2020

We hope everyone will join us in celebrating Peter Gurney and our other departed friends during the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting next Monday, March 9th.

All you have to do is light a candle at 8 p.m., your time zone. This is a real, not virtual, event, a time of reflection as we remember Mr. Gurney's championing of guinea pigs and also think of our other GPDD friends who've gone on to the Bridge(human, furred, feathered, finned).

When it becomes 9 p.m. your time, others in the next time zone will take up the light! (Of course you can leave your candle or candles lit for longer, if you like.)

Please feel free to tell anyone who might be interested in this event. You don't have to have piggies or to be a member of the Digest to participate. All are welcome to join in!

Thank you.

Cindy, Nugget, and the new guy