[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Get Those Candles Ready!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 19:01:19 EST 2020

Mark your calendar! March 9th is almost here!The Annual Peter Gurney Memorial will again take place on March 9th, at 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone. This is our annual candlelight memorial event to remember all of our friends at the Rainbow Bridge. Weee sponsor it, but it is open to everyone who wants to remember a special pet or pet-person, and all you have to do is light a candle (or an electric or battery light on March 9th (Peter Gurney's Birthday). As candles are lit, the light will travel around the world for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see, and to know that weee are thinking of them on this special day.  Afterward just post your location here on the Digest, and weee will keep a listing of all the places where lights were lit. This memorial is named in honor of Peter Gurney, who passed away in 2006.  He was a guinea pig advocate in England who wrote books and a website on guinea pig health that so many of us use.
So, be a part of this special tradition and mark your calendar for March 9th, at 8:00 pm!