[Gpdd] MISC: Hoping for better health!

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 15:38:41 EST 2020

Hello fellow digesters,
Lately it seems as though we have had a bout of health issues! I am sincerely hoping that all recover quickly. Nugget, Bapka and Ralphy - Avalanche is very very glad to hear of your positive progression. It always scares me when I read of these things as my boy Avalanche is now 6 1/2. Avalanche sends his hooch....no Avalanche you may NOT send hooch via USPS!!! - his love and best wishes for all furry ones to be healthy.
Carol and AvalancheNo, Avalanche, you can't visit everyone on the digest and bring them beverages....mommy would miss you too much