[Gpdd] Health: overnight URI, Bailey passed away

Kaye Lehrman kaye.marie at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:23:27 EST 2020

Bailey’s eye became much larger overnight. The vet and I decided that euthanasia would be the kindest. His diagnosis was anterior lens Luxation or a growth behind the eye. Bailey has had chronic eye trouble and this was the worst. I miss him.
This morning Coco is sneezing and has nasal discharge. I fed her some veggie baby food by syringe and gave her CBD gel behind her ear. The gel is made for small animals. She’s seeing the vet today.
The reason you are getting so many health issues from me is I have a home piggie sanctuary. Currently 19 piggies. Most rescues. Some purchased as mates for the rescues off of Craig’s list. I decided to share with you my struggles. Thank you.
Kaye, the Hyde a Way Piggery in Wisconsin.
YouTube channel: Kaye’s Guinea pigs
Instagram: milosqueaks24