[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: The BIg Day is Almost Here!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 14:46:30 EST 2020

The Peter Gurney Candlelight Memorial will again take place on March 9th, at 8:00 pm, in your time zone.  This is our special tribute to remember all who are at the Rainbow Bridge, footed, furred, feathered, and finned.  To be part of this special memorial, just light a light, (a real one), at 8:00 pm, in your time zone, leave your light on for an hour if you can, till the lights go on in the next time zone.  All at the Rainbow Bridge will see our lights and know that we are remembering them on this special day.  Be sure to tell others too, and be sure to get their locations.
After March 9th, just post your locations here on the Digest, and we will compile a listing of all the places, the light traveled around the world, and post the list for all to see.  This is our 15th candlelight memorial, and it has become a very special tradition to so many of us. We hope you will again be part of this special memorial and light a light on March 9th!