[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Where Did You Light Your Candle??

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 00:25:50 EDT 2020

Now that our candles were lit for all to see, please send a post to the GPDD, with your location. Please give city or town, state or province, and country (if not the U.S.).
Photos of the event are welcome, too. Just send to me directly.
If someone participated who are not GPDD members, just include their location on your post.
Thanks to all participated. Guinea pigs and you make the world a nicer place.Audrey