[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: We lit our candles too!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:47:29 EDT 2020

We lit our candles about 45 minutes ago in the Hague, the Netherlands,
Europe.

We were prepared with the candles, but the match mom had would not light,
so we had to call for pig dad to bring us another match 🤭😉
Luckily mom also has some LED candles stuck to the top of our cage, so
lights were on in time while we all had a piece of broccoli.
And a little later the real candles were lit as well, and dad got the
'defective' match to work so another candle was lit with that.
You can see some of our candles and us enjoying the broccoli on mommy's
Instagram here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9hi_Mjgs-c/?igshid=cz1z21meo461 there
are multiple pictures, you should be able to swipe or click to the right
for more pigtures

This year we especially remember our late friend Raani 🐄, who had to leave
us last November. Mom would always call Raani 'her little cow', her
coloring reminded mom of a cow 😉 and she was curious like Mom thinks cows
are...

Greetings from the Netherlands,
The guinygirlz Cookie and Linn (the not-so-little-any-more tricolored girl)
and big boar Binky &
Slave Mieke

“There are short-cuts to happiness and dancing is one of them”
Vicky Baum