[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: where in the world are you?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 10 16:11:01 EDT 2020

We hope you were able to light a candle for the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting on March 9. If so, please let us know where you lit your candle or candles. Each year, as many of you know, Audrey compiles a list of locations which then are posted on the GPDD website. (We don't use names with locations, just the locations.)

If you are not a subscriber to the Digest, please send your location to pg_memorial at gpdd.org or to Audrey at agbmcmd at yahoo.com.

Pigtures are also most welcome and will be posted! The Digest is unable to "see" photos, so please send photos you took during the candle lighting directly to Audrey at agbmcmd at yahoo.com.

If you asked others to light a candle and you have their locations, feel free to send them to either of the above addresses.

Thanks so much for joining in!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie