[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: location, location!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 13 16:24:16 EDT 2020

Real-estate agents say it's all about location, and we have to agree!

If you joined in the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting March 9, please let us know where in the world you are. :) Audrey compiles a list each year of all the places our candle lights were shining, and we want to make sure we include everyone who participated. Please send a post to the Digest with your city, state or province, and country.

We also want your photos of the event. The Digest cannot see photos, however, so send them directly to Audrey at agbmcmd at yahoo.com.

If you are reading this and are not a member of the Digest, please send your location to Audrey or to pg_memorial at gpdd.org.

Also, if you asked other friends/groups to participate and have a list of locations, you can post locations here or send them to Audrey.

Thanks!
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie