[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Where Did You Light Your Candle??

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 14 15:18:08 EDT 2020

If you lit a candle for the Peter Gurney Memorial, please be sure to let us know your location!  We are compiling a listing to be put on the GPDD website so that everyone can see where our lights went around the world.  Please give your city or town, state or province, and country (if not in the US).  You can send it here, to the GPDD, or directly to me.  If you have the locations of others who lit a candle, but are not GPDD members, just give us their locations, too.
Thanks, and looking forward to seeing your location!Audrey