[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: come one, come all!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 15 15:17:40 EDT 2020

It's not too late to send in your location if you lit a candle during the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting. We don't want to leave anyone off of the annual list.

Just send your city, state or province, and country to the Digest, or, if you are not a subscriber, to Audrey at agbmcmd at yahoo.com or to pg_memorial at gpdd.org. (When the list is compiled and posted, we don't list names, just locations.)

Did you take a photo of yourself or of your piggies observing the event? Please send it directly to Audrey. (The Digest is unable to see photos.)

Thank you for joining in!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie