[Gpdd] GPDD (Peter Gurney) (Candle lighting)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 22:05:15 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone and Everypig!March 8th, at apprx 8pm Hawai'i time, whee (myself with cat Lava, bunny Kiwi, and chinchillas Taffy, Chin Chin, and ZoeyLee) lit a blue candle in memory of Peter Gurney, for him and all  the piggies who have lived with us and have gone on before us, to that beautiful place we call Rainbow Bridge.We also included in this candle lighting, positive, warm and loving thoughts of hope and peace for ALL animals. Lots of good thoughts to those who perished in fires in the US, Australia, anywhere.Love and may peace be with you,Ellen, Lava, Kiwi, Taffy, Chin Chin, ZoeyLee, and all piggies and countless others who have made their transition