[Gpdd] MISC.: some stories about Nugget and Scottie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 21 20:53:46 EDT 2020

We know it's a difficult time for everyone right now, so we hope you might enjoy hearing about Nugget and Scottie.

Nugget went to the vet the other day for his teeth to be trimmed, and they were doing what I like to think of as curbside service. No, the procedure was not performed at curbside, but I drove up, called them, and a vet tech came and got Nugget. Fortunately they had time to trim his teeth then, so I didn't have to wait long in my car, and it was a temperate day. I paid at curbside, too!

Nugget was already eating hay when the vet tech brought him back. When we got home, he indicated he wanted to stay in his carrier for a while, so we left him there for about an hour, with pellets, hay, and water. I think he decided he was in the recovery room.

Another story. We have a gp sofa some friends sent at Christmas. It is truly made just like a sofa, with arms on the sides and so on. Scottie seems to think he owns it, and tonight he was a little upset that Nugget had the nerve to rest on it. Scottie wheeked, popcorned straight up, and then tried to gently nibble Nugget's ear to get his attention.

After a minute or so, Nugget left on his own and Scottie immediately claimed what is apparently one of the prime spots in their house.

We send best wishes and wheeks to all. Stay well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie