[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Don't Forget!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 00:20:02 EDT 2020

We are still collecting locations for this year's Peter Gurney Memorial, so if you lit a candle, but forgot to give us your location, it's not too late.  Just post your city or town, and state or province, and country (if not in the US).  We are keeping a list of all the places where candles were lit, and will post it on the Digest for all to see.  Just post your location to the Digest, or to Audrey at: agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Stay safe and wash your hands lots!We are all hunkered down in our homes, but we are still the guinea pig community!
Ralphy Lauren is getting better from his surgery every day, and keeping his mama Rickie company during these trying times. He tells her to wash her hands and his veggies well!