[Gpdd] Misc

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:35:41 EDT 2020

Hello everyone and everypig in the Gpdd family.  These are  indeed scary
times. But think of it as as a chance to spend even more time with our
piggies, they're so thoroughly entertaining! And we have the time to give
them lots more cuddles too. Unfortunately being a nurse I have to work as
usual, but if we all follow the guidelines and don't take any chances, we
will all get through this safely. Take care and stay safe everyone. With
warmest wishes from Hilary and all the small furries in Manchester,
England.