[Gpdd] MISC: piggies and me inside

Kaye Lehrman kaye.marie at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:41:51 EDT 2020

Hi from Wisconsin I see Nugget and Scottie live in Iowa! I grew up there.
Yes we are to stay home unless we are to get groceries and medicine.
My hubby is working at a music store, they can still sell and rent but take the items outside the store at a pick up time. And they can sell online.
I am a church musician and tape the services with Pastor and these are posted online too.
Here we have 19 piggies and one cranky hamster (and cats too)besides the two humans.
I am never bored because there’s always cleaning!
Paw prayers to everyone.
Kaye at the Hyde a Way Piggery in Wisconsin