[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: welcome home, Ritter

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 25 16:55:32 EDT 2020

Luita, Marinella, and Ritter, we send a big Welcome Home to Ritter! How great that you were able to adopt him from the rescue. We had no idea that Ritter means "knight" -- what a wonderful name.

We are sorry to hear that Ritter is blind in one eye but Nugget especially sends his best and says that he sees pretty well with his one eye.

We're not sure about how to deal with the lip problem Ritter has, but we hope others will know more. Please do keep us posted on how he is doing. He is a lucky boy to have found you!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie