[Gpdd] MISC:Updates and welcomes

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 11:40:19 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,
Avalanche here, Mom and I are so very happy for Nugget and Marinella getting two new friends!!! Nugget, you bring your baby brother Scotty next time you visit and Marinella you enjoy Ritter's company.
Mom works at an "essential" business so I am jealous that she still has to go to work. They were opened for a few weekends on Sundays, a normal day off, and called her in on her day off once or twice. It seems like that part is settling down. Customers are NOT allowed in the office and have to conduct most business on the telephone or internet. Very weird and very uncertain as to how long this will last.
We are hoping all our digest friends stay safe and healthy.
Avalanche and Carol'"Hey Nugget have you shown Scotty our special "beverage" yet? Or is he still too young?"