[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: belated tribute to Stuart Little --- March 5th, 2019

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sat May 2 16:02:04 EDT 2020

Cindy,

	Stuart Little and Nugget were on the March 5th, 2019 Undercover Guinea Pigs Blog.

	They also appeared in the Happy Holidays! Edition which is dated 27th December 2018.

	He was such a handsome Guinea Pig who left for the Rainbow Bridge way to soon, but he lives on in our memories.

Mark Moss and Son,
8 Piggie Coders waiting at the Bridge