[Gpdd] MISC: Pigtures of Cindy's piggies on the UCGP blog

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun May 3 12:23:29 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

As Mark so helpfully provided the dates of Cindy's piggies on our
Undercover Guinea pigs blog,
I thought I'd share the direct links to those posts to make them even
easier to find!

This one is of Nugget and his new brother Scottie:
https://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/2020/03/meet-my-new-brother-scottie.html
This is of the candle lighting of Nugget and Stuart Little (5 march 2019):
https://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/2019/03/peter-gurney-annual-memorial.html
And the happy holidays post of 27 December 2018:
https://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/2019/03/peter-gurney-annual-memorial.html

I hope you will enjoy looking at Cindy's piggies as much as I did!
Grtz,
Mieke
with Cookie, Linn (who now also mastered doing a spin!) and boar Binky

--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997