[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: belated tribute to Stuart Little (to Mark, Glynis, and Hilary)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon May 4 11:27:55 EDT 2020

Mark, I'm so glad you liked Stuart Little's photos. He would be pleased, too. He always was a dapper gentlepig, with each hair in place. Thank you for the correction on the date of the Peter Gurney Memorial photo. Much appreciated.

Glynis, yes, Stuart Little did pack a lot into his life. He loved Nugget, floortime, eating, and simply relaxing. He was so glad he got to meet you, Charlie, and Bella, and I love the image of Duke, Sully, Onyx, and Velvet greeting him at the Rainbow Bridge! I know they did.

Hilary, thank you for the compliment on Stuart Little and Nugget. They were such buddies, which I think shows in their pigtures. Your Everest sounds like he was a cutie. We had a Himalayan bunny, although I didn't know for years what he was. I know Everest appreciated your driving all of the way to Scotland to adopt him, even if he wasn't exactly the Himalayan guinea pig the people had described. Stuart Little would say that white and pink are a lovely combination!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie