[Gpdd] CARE: pellets

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue May 5 11:18:49 EDT 2020

Monica, Bapka, and Cirrus, I appreciate your detailed information about how many pellets piggies should get each day. I, too, wonder if the recipe has been changed. None of my piggies has ever eaten pellets like Nugget and Scottie are eating them!

I am doing my best to spread the pellets through the day. If they get them all at once, there will be no pellets left, and I will have two very unhappy boys looking at me.

How cute to hear about what you did with the romaine lettuce so that Bapka and Cirrus would be challenged a bit as they ate. So funny that they quickly finished and immediately thought they needed more.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie