[Gpdd] MISC.: saying hello

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat May 9 11:43:39 EDT 2020

Carol, we're happy to hear from you, and we hope you haven't been working too hard.

As for news, Nugget and Scottie wanted to say that they now like their sofa when the flower side is "up." They didn't accept the flowers at first, but they have decided flowers are OK with them.

It's reversible, but Nugget likes to think it is a completely new sofa!

Scottie was lounging on it just a while ago.

They've also been resting close to one another lately, with one on one side of their food bowl, and the other on the other side. One day Nugget had his left ear resting on the bowl, and Scottie had his right ear resting on it -- or the other way around!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie