[Gpdd] MISC: Amendment to first message

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 12:18:44 EDT 2020

Dear digesters,
Well, I checked my mail thoroughly and found Yahoo decided to put the GPDD posts in my spam. Why? Why? Why? I don't get it...
So, Ralphy, I hope you are feeling much better, a Happy belated Mother's day to all the fur kids moms, and thank you all for being a great group of people!!
My new assistant manager started working with me only a few days after Avalanche passed. Yesterday, she handed me a small present. I opened it and it was a keychain with the likeness of Avalanche etched on one side an the other had the words: Avalanche Riley: Devouring all the corn in heaven.  Yep, I cried.
Carol"Hey mom now you can carry me with you everywhere""Boy, I already do"