[Gpdd] MISC: Hello

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 16:25:35 EDT 2020

It is good to hear from Luita and Jean and everyone else. I have not had any time off from work as (for some reason) storage is considered essential. The company is now having us work Sundays when that used to be everyone's day off at least through July, which has made several people unhappy.
Since my boy has gone, I've been kind of lost with any spare time at home and still keep looking for him whenever I come home. *sigh*  My hubby and I have been well, so we are very grateful for that. Here in Tennessee they are slowly reopening areas, but since we are in Nashville, Davidson county has its own timeline. We shall see....good news is the grocery stores are now having more items available (like paper towels and toilet paper). Sadly, people in the area are still NOT following social distancing and I find myself using the shopping cart as a deterrent to others that want to get too close.
I hope everyone and all critters are doing well, and continue to do so.
Carol"Mom I am right here beside you. Don't be sad"