[Gpdd] Hello back

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 10:47:44 EDT 2020

Luita, Marinella, and Ritter, thanks for the report on Ritter. It's wonderful to hear that Penny has helped you with healing the scabs on his lips, and we know he must feel so much better. We are so glad, too, to hear that he has gained weight. Nugget says to please tell him it is OK to only be able to see out of one eye. It's great that you have adopted Ritter, especially since he is a special-needs pig. He certainly found the right home!

Wonderful news that Marinella is going strong at 8 1/2. Keep up the good work, Marinella!

We can certainly imagine it is quite a lot of work to be doing on-line classes, especially if they originally began as "seated" classes. Don't work too hard, and stay safe as you venture out!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie