[Gpdd] CARE: guinea pig memories and note about Binky

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue May 26 17:44:19 EDT 2020

Mieke, Cookie, Linn, and Binky, thanks for sharing your stories about Cookie's memory. How cute that she reminds you of her pain medicine each night and also makes sure you fill the hay ball after you fill the hay rack. Obviously she is a very smart and organized girl!

We are sending all good wishes and wheeks to Binky. We hope the blood in his urine is indeed cystitis and not anything more serious. Please do let us know what the vet said and how Binky is doing.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie