[Gpdd] health: Binky

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:02:54 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who replied to my post about Binky, off the list (Pat
and Audrey) and on the list. Thanks as well for offering your advice and
help, if it is stones.

So far the vet suspects cystitis (is that the same a a URI? i think so) and
we are giving him meds for that, we also started him on (e)urologist as a
herbal remedy. The first couple of days he ate those pills as if they were
candies, and now he has decided to not want them anymore and refuses to eat
them... luckily we have ways to get it in, but what a cheeky boar!
We are keeping a strict eye on him and his weight to see how he responds to
this and if we need to look further in case it does not clear up (then it
could still be stones, but vet found it more likely to be cystitis).

kind regards,
Mieke, Binky and the girlz Cookie and Linn

--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997