[Gpdd] MISC.: when guinea pigs want floor time

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 4 13:21:19 EST 2020

The other night I wondered aloud to my husband if Nugget and Scottie might want floor time. It's cooled off here, and I thought they might prefer to stay in their warm house.

Well, Nugget never seems to miss a word! As soon as I sat down across the room, I saw that he was staring in my direction. We were several feet away, and he was clearly looking at me, quite pointedly.

That was my answer, so I got the boys out and they seemed to enjoy going from bowl to table to hay trough and so on.

Nugget said next time I should just ask him directly!

Hope all are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie