[Gpdd] Misc: New blog post piggies visiting me

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 09:37:51 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

I wanted to send a thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes after my
hip surgery!
All your messages were appreciated, sorry that I did not reply to your kind
messages.

The piggies have been visiting me when daddy slave was cleaning their cage.
I made a little post with mostly cute pigtures about it on the undercover
guinea pigs blog, you can read it here:
https://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/2020/11/piggy-lips-ears-laundry-baskets.html
(for
anyone wanting to share a specific post from our blog, click on the title
of the post (in this case it was 'Piggy lips? ears, laundry baskets?') and
that will open that specific post and the url can be copied and shared as
it goes directly to that post!)

I can walk around a bit without crutches now, and practicing that so I am
still improving...

My pigs wanted to reply to Scottie's rules of the sofa, they were amazed(!)
about this rule:
Sofas should not themselves be eaten.
Scottie, could you please teach my pigs not to nibble at their fabric based
toys, like the hammocks, sleeping bags, tunnels, basically anything that
seems to contain cotton...?
We suspect Raani ate pretty large holes in their sleeping bag cotton, but
since she left us for the rainbow bridge, it seems we still have a fabric
nibbler, though luckily a little less vigorous than Raani did...  Maybe if
a piggy tells them not to eat it they will listen?

Hope everyone is still safe and healthy,
Slave Mieke and the Guinygirlz Cookie, Linn and boar Binky
--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997