[Gpdd] MISC.: new blog post piggies visiting me

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 9 11:09:10 EST 2020

Cookie, Linn, and Binky, it is so sweet that your daddy takes you in your laundry basket to visit your mum after her surgery! You are very cute and thoughtful piggies, and we know it brightens your mum's day when she sees you. Keep up the good work and good travels.

Mieke, we are so pleased you are improving. Please take care, and keep us posted on your progress.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie

As for Scottie's rules of the sofa, he blushed a bit because there might be something else he eats. This is what he wrote:

Hi Cookie, Linn, and Binky,

Your mum is correct that it is not good to eat cotton tunnels, hammocks, and such. I, well, did try to eat the tag on our sofa, so my mom had to cut it off. I have somehow restrained myself from eating the sofa itself.

However, I must admit that I have been known to try to nibble the floor cloth that's out when we have floor time. It is not cotton and probably is something, um, synthetic, my mom said, so I really should not nibble it.

So please try not to eat your cotton items, and I promise to try not to eat the floor cloth.

Your friend,
Scottie