[Gpdd] MISC.: the photo didn't come out, but ...

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 14 11:01:40 EST 2020

The boys were having floor time the other night, and I put their sofa out flat, as they had left it that way in their house. While on the floor, they like to rest on the sofa when eating from the hay "trough" (though they're never on the soft at the same time, given Scottie's rules of the sofa).

I checked on them later, and Nugget was asleep on the sofa but had his head in the trough, so he was using both as one big pillow. I wasn't sure how comfortable that was, but Nugget certainly has very detailed standards of comfort!

I took a photo, but since he was in the shadows beneath their cage, it didn't turn out. I hope my word picture will suffice.

We would love to hear stories of other piggies unusual sleeping arrangements.

We hope all are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie