[Gpdd] MISC.: Nugget's superpower

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 22 13:01:45 EST 2020

Nugget has agreed to reveal at least one superpower to me. He is an expert at communication.

Earlier this week, we had some chilly temperatures, and I debated whether or not the boys would want floor time, since the floor is always cooler than the rest of the room. I ended up putting them out, knowing they'd probably like a change of scenery.

About an hour later, I was walking by and realized Nugget was looking at me. He then moved toward his carrier. I told him I understood and would pick him up in a moment. He ran into the carrier, apparently wanting to be transported right then. I complied.

Usually they're out much more than an hour, but Nugget had spoken quite clearly!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie