[Gpdd] Miscellaneous: Super Powers

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:29:43 EST 2020

Hey Nugget n Scottie
We are very impressed with your super powers!!
Mummy/Grannie told us that Velvet and Onyx both had super powers. Onyx
would fly over Velvet to get down the ramp as Velvet liked to sit on the
ramp blocking the way! Velvets powers were more subtle she would let Onyx
go to the food bowl first but only if she went to the right! Left hand side
was hers.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our lovely friends in the USA :-)

Give your mom a kiss from our mummy/grannie. And we send tweets n woofs.

Charlie n Bella xxxxxxx