[Gpdd] MISC.: super powers

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 13:42:24 EST 2020

Charlie and Bella, thank you for telling us about Onyx and Velvet's super powers! I, Scottie, am honored to be following in Onyx's footsteps. I can just imagine how she used to fly over Velvet. Very smart of Velvet, too, to have insisted that Onyx eat from the right side of the bowl so the left side would be reserved for Velvet. Piggies certainly should have a side of the bowl that is theirs alone.

We are glad you are staying safe! We send all good wishes and wheeks your way, and please give your mum/grannie a hug and kiss from our mom.

Your friends,
Nugget and Scottie